Han Hyo Joo

Han Hyo Joo was another girl that caught my attention. She's a Korean young star. I saw her first in Spring Waltz and it made me follow her up like crazy in KBS.
I don't find her really pretty but she's cute and simple- almost the ideal girl that I would take. She's almost like Liu Yi Fei in some way. Not really pretty but more beautiful. I even think she looks better than the actress in Endless Love 2: Winter Sonata.

I find her acting in Spring Waltz good. Her sweet smiling nature is obvious in the whole script. I wish I saw Nonstop 5 season five though to see how good she was at first!

I remembered viewing her in another series on KBS called "By Land and Sky". Paid no attention to the story but to her cute face.

I wonder if she does sell a piano record. Certainly I would be willing to buy the real thing!

Hmm... I just wonder what piano pieces she would be playing?

Comments