Chinese Actors I Would Cast as Tekken Characters

Here are some Chinese actors I would cast as Tekken characters. They are:

Vanness Wu could have either been Jin Kazama or Hwoarang. More like Jin Kazama.

Well I think Wu Chun would make a good Hwoarang over Vanness Wu.

Liu Xue Hua as Jun Kazama.

Jacky Chan would actually be Lei Wulong.

Jet Li as Marshall Law.

Maggie Q as Anna Williams. So let's just give them a Chinese mother shall we? I wish she appeared in the Tekken movie.

Robin Shou would make a good Kazuya Mishima over Ian Anthony Dale (whose age is only 32) seeing he acted as a villain in some Chinese movies. I thought of it that only if he were in the Tekken film, he and Cary Hiroyuki Tagawa would have had a reunion.

Maybe not. Andy Lau who be a better pick for Kazuya Mishima.

Esther Liu as Ling Xiao You.

Ti Lung as Heihachi Mishima. I kind of thought they look alike. Too bad the Hollywood version cast Cary Hiroyuki Tagawa instead of this awesome guy.

Comments

  1. О! información impresionante, muchas gracias al escritor artículo. Es comprensible para mí ahora, la eficacia y la importancia es alucinante. Gracias de nuevo y buena suerte!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice picks Sean. Anyway, is it just me or does Asuka Kazama look like Kayoko Shibata?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment