Tim Burton Meets Takeru Sato


I got this information from Ukiya Seed from his blog Orends Range...

Takeru Sato who some Tokusatsu fans will recognize as Kamen Rider Den-O and will be acting as Kenshin for a live version of Rurouni Kenshin met with American film director Tim Burton.  Woah!  Hmmm... is he planning to go for American film industry?  It's kinda nice to see an exchange of items- Takeru Sato got a book and Tim Burton got a figure of Kenshin Himura. :)

What I find funny is this...

Takeru was the name of the red ranger in Shinkenger and TAKERU Sato will play Kenshin Himura.  Too bad for some it won't be Tori Matsuzaka.... oh well he did a good performance with Decade so no need to panic.


Source:

 http://orendsrange.blogspot.com/2012/05/takeru-satoh-meets-tim-burton.html

Comments

  1. Well, Mr Burton has been my kind of a hero for over 20 years now, and Kenshin...well, he's my hero and has also been my love for over 15 years so far. I cannot believe the two of them are somehow related in a picture. Thanks for posting it, it's a perfect gift for a true fan like me.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment