Interesting Pictures of Liu Yi Fei I Found as of November 26, 2012

Here are some interesting Liu Yi Fei pictures I found on one of the Facebook fanpages.  Enjoy!

Looks like she's cast here as a bad cook... I've got to prepare some stomach pills!

A glamorous shot in lavender...

Liu Yi Fei in stunning light blue...

Once again, gorgeous in pink

One of my favorite stares from her... staring into nowhere...

Just love her seemingly gothic outfit here...

I just love her curls in here...

I wish I were this teddy bear lol...

Oh no... more staring into nowhere photos!

The adorable feline look... LOL and that smile never stops to get me!

I wonder what she's watching...

Cute and innocet look in here...

Pantene?

Daydreaming perhaps?

What's she staring at?

It looks like she's in deep thought again..

A very poised pose

Sweet temptation with her...

She looks like a Japanese school girl here...

What a lovely thinking pose...

I just love her blue jacket here...

She looks like rocker here though...

Comments