My Dream Love Team #2: Tori Matsuzaka and Rin Takanashi


My next dream love team is Tori Matsuzaka and Rin Takanashi from Samurai Sentai Shinkenger.  They did get reunited during "Love for Beginners" where they did have some "hot moments" but only for awhile plus Rin was playing the bad girl there.  On the other hand, the two had some chemistry in Samurai Sentai Shinkenger but they were not even a couple at all to the point fans have had the liberty to fan pair Takeru Shiba with either Kotoha or my favorite with Mako.


Shinkenger did have that wedding scene so I guess, the two could be put as a couple in J-Drama or a movie instead putting aside Shinkenger's story.


I fact I wanted them to be Kenshin and Kaoru in the Rurouni Kenshin movie.  Oh well... but there's still another movie where I hope they can be paired together.  But heck, I'm still thinking I want to see a Tori Matsuzaka/Rhian Ramos pairing done as well which is very unlikely.

Comments