Pictures of Tetsuo Kurata's Billy the Kid Steakhouse on the Inside! (For November 15, 2014)

I have previously featured Tetsuo Kurata as the entrepreneur behind "Billy the Kid Steakhouse", now I would feature what's inside it.  It's found the Dedicated to Black Facebook fanpage.  It is located Koto-ku, Tokyo, Japan and man I do want to eat there.  I would like to also plan to go to Japan and be able to eat there and relive my childhood.

Hmmm I wish I had those as a kid...

I would admit that the interior looks very much like a cowboy rodeo, true to its name but at the same time, keeps the memory of Tetsuo Kurata's role as Kotaro Minami much alive!

Woah I want that shirt... LOL!

Hmmm a lot of fans must have greeted him on his birthday!  RIDER KICK!
a
It's a cool Kamen Rider Black RX art poster...

I wish I could get to have a picture with Tetsuo Kurata!

Yet another lucky fan!

A lot of dedicated fan artwork towards Kamen Rider Black/Black RX.

So the proof of victory is there... Shadow Moon's helmet!

Kotaro Minami!!!!!!

Black vs. Shadow Moon... I wonder if Shadow Moon is already redeemed and eating here?

The classic portrait of Tetsuo Kurata hangs on the wall...

Three classic head busts... Black, Black RX and Shadow Moon!

The first Kamen Rider is proud of this restaurant!

I hope to one day meet him in Japan!

Comments