Wishful Thinking: Erina Nakayama Cosplaying as Rishiya Princess Mei in Zyuranger!


Somehow I wish she were using an archery set here!

Looking at Erina Nakayama in Kamen Rider Wizard, I was struck with lightning saying, "Woah!  She really DOES look like a younger version of Mei in Zyuranger!"  Then I thought of this...


She should cosplay as Mei in Zyuranger in any upcoming Tokusatsu event... complete with the bow and arrow for the costume!

Like just take a look at the similarity:


Somehow you cannot deny the two of them look alike can you?  When I first saw Erina Nakayama, my only impression was that, "Wow she looks like Reiko Chiba in Zyuranger!"


At this point, Reiko Chiba would look like she is the mother of Erina Nakayama!  There's a 20 year age gap between them.  Just me thinking, is Reiko Chiba her aunt?

Comments