People I Know Who Resemble Certain Oriental Celebrities Part 2: People I've Met

Again, I have had a long list of celebrity lookalikes I've met.  I can't really cover them all:


I met someone who resembles Yuko Asuka aka the actress who played Farrah in Bioman.  I was around 11 years old when I saw her.


I met someone who resembles Strong Kobayashi.


I have a friend and former rival who looks more like Ambrose Xu but has Vanness Wu's skin quality.


My ex-girlfriend looks like Mika Katsumura.


I fell in love with a girl who looks like Haruka Suenaga.


I met someone who looks like Jaycee Chan in College.


I met some girl who's only 5'1 and resembles Erina Nakayama (remember she also looks like Reiko Chiba)... but my chances of marrying her are very slim.


Well I did meet two girls who resembled Rin Takanashi in some way before I saw Shinkenger.  One was half-Spanish, the other was half-Swiss and neither was Japanese.  The distinctions can be told apart because the first girl is more or less Latin.  The second one would have more of a resemblance to Amy Jo Johnson than Rin Takanashi.


I met a girl who looks like Chisato Morishita.  Fortunately she's nothing like the character Megumi Asano in Ryuki.

Comments

  1. During my two semesters in the shit hole highschool I attended. I befriended a student who was a dead ringer of Tetsuya Nomi, also there was a hot looking girl who looked very much like
    Satomi Hirose and the girl of my dreams that looked like Megumi Mori!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment