Andy Lau and Barbie Xu?

I really don't like the idea of pairing Andy Lau and Barbie Xu. I mean let's face it, Andy Lau is just a year younger than Liu Xue Hua. I think he even had a relationship with her before.

Honestly I was really thinking about Andy Lau dodging his supposedly antagonistic parts in Dolphin Bay and 100% Senorita and I just got grossed out with him being so old (I think he's 48) and Barbie Xu is 31. Ugh! It'd be at least 17 years of difference.

I couldn't imagine for a bit of moment he gets into some romantic scenes with Joe Chen in 100% Senorita either. Deric Wan is already old but he's even older. I think this one freaks me out.

I was thinking about the plot about Barbie Xu being the love interest of Andy Lau. If I can't like the idea of Andy Lau going after Zhang Ziyi, I don't like this either. She's way TOO YOUNG for him.

Anyway the plot is a crime and suspense science fiction type of thriller. It's where they both meet from different timelines in an attempt to stop some criminal from taking over the world.

Comments