Isabella Leong


Isabella Leong... how could I forget this half-Portugese beauty? I remembered seeing her at first in the movie "Bug Me Not" and later in "Dragon Squad".

I enjoyed watching Bug Me Not and she was SO PRETTY there. Her acting was good for a newbie. Well she's three years below me. There she was some color blind girl and subject to much of a "sex joke" at the beginning. I have to admit she's kind of sexy.

Contrary to what some people think she looks so mature, she looks just like her age. She's really pretty if you ask me. I prefer her without make-up and let that natural beauty shine like this picture I've placed.

However her voice is so raspy in my opinion so never mind her singing part. I can do without it.

I've also seen her in the American movie "The Mummy 3" which she appears to be more Chinese than half-Chinese due to the make-up but still gorgeous nonetheless. However I didn't like her hairstyle so much there.

Comments