Esther Liu in Shanghai

Here are some cool photos of Esther Liu in Shanghai. I found them on Facebook and believe I would share them with everyone. Ha ha.
Esther Liu enjoying some black tapioca balls in a mocha. My favorite too. Less make-up, more beauty.
Esther Liu is prettier with lesser or no make-up. Posing outside the Bund. Too bad I never ran into her.
She can't decide what to eat next. Ha ha. No wonder sometimes she gains weight.
Esther Liu is eating one of her favorite desserts. I wish I bought it for her.
Esther Liu with a bottle of wine. Again lesser make-up, lesser makeovers makes her look better.
Somehow this picture tells me she's gained weight or something.
Taking the night out with some of her friends in Shanghai.
It's a really nice black dress if you aske me.
She really looks kind of dark with this attire.

Comments