Vic Zhou's Best Portayed Roles

Here are the Vic Zhou roles I've enjoyed the most:

I think he really improved in Tea Fight, the one where he is paired with Japanese actress Erika Toda and worked alongside Janine Zhang who was another potential love interest in the script.

I think Vic Zhou playing a tragic role was just the beginning of his career. He did it well in Silence. I thought he was cast in a remake of Deaf-Mute Bride at first.  Silence was where he was no longer a comedy star.

I think he and Michelle Chen have a good chemistry together. He shows much improvement in his character as Xu Le in almost every part. He was rather natural in almost every scene.

I believe his major improvement from "unquestionable talent" to "full time actor" happened in Black and White as Chen Zai Tian when he was able to portray with much expression as necessarily needed. In fact, his angry and sad scenes were now convincing. It was here he was reunited with Janine Zhang after Tea Fight.

His part as Sheng Yue Ru was well done, considering the single-minded character he was portraying. However for a serious script, he did it well anyway.

Comments