Phew! Down with Love Has Good Performance!

Honestly speaking, Jerry Yan's Down with Love did good after all. I kind of really gave up hope on him because of the script he chose "Hot Shot" and if I'm not wrong, Vic Zhou's script in Last Night of Madame Chin did better than Jerry Yan's script in Starlit.

I'm just happy that Down with Love has good performance to date. I'm just happy that there's still room for him to recover after all.

See also from this blog entry (NOT mine): http://jerryph.blogspot.com/2010/03/down-with-love-celebrated-for-good.html

Comments

  1. i've heard of the name ella chen and jerry yan but í'm not a fan of taiwanese tv drama series, somehow down with love have change my perspective...and i'm looking forward to buy down with love dvd with eng subtitle...somehow its not in m'sia yet!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment