Show Luo Thanks Parents for Raising Him After His Starlit Warrior Concert

Excerpt of article taken from: http://asianfanatics.net/forum/topic/720247-show-lo-starlit-warrior-takes-the-stage-%3B-thanks-parents-for-raising-him/

Show made deep confessions to his fans, he said, "Often times, people would ask me, why is that to be an artist, you're not afraid of the work no matter how hard it may be? That's basically asking me, 'What family are you from?' Everyone knows that I was born into a performing family, ever since I was little, I'd go to lots of performances with Mom and Dad, so ever since I was little I didn't aspire to be a scientist, but actually to be like my parents, to be on stage and bring everyone entertainment and happiness, using the strength of my life, to be a successful artist." After that was said, fans screamed in approval and support. Show continued, "So this naive enthusiasm made me, of the 15 years I've been in showbiz, not feel hurt when I fell, and when met with setbacks, I'd just laugh it off. This is my second time holding a world tour, perhaps this to great/mighty artists out there isn't really any sort of accomplishment, but for a fool who's dream, ever since he was little, was to have a stage of his own, this was a sacrifice I willing made in exchange for it, I was the one that was willing to use my life in exchange for this tiny, tiny world. So right now, to me, being able to get on stage and perform is the best way to prove myself, that Show Lo can also live vividly and impressively!"

Show continued to thank his mom and dad, especially how a long time ago, his dad taught him, not to be shy and bravely show yourself for an audience to see. That year, Dad taught him how to be a successful artist.

Comments