Possible Girls For Jerry Yan's Next Leading Lady for Money Worshiping Queen

I have read that Jerry Yan is picked for a new drama series called "Money Worshiping Queen" and here's a list of who I think will do:

I think Shu Qi will do and I wish it will push through. At least there's going to be some way to restore Jerry Yan back on track.

Alice Tzeng is another. She and Jerry Yan had rather dramatic moments in Starlit so I don't see a problem if they're a couple for the next show, being a former couple in the other.

I kind of choose Penny Lin as well. During the time she was starring in 100% Senorita, I wish it was her and Jerry Yan for that script.

Crystal Liu I think will do for his leading lady seeing how she easily gets along with almost anybody.

This is actually my pick though. I'd like to see him and Esther Liu with some new fresh chemistry.

Comments