Michelle Chen's Your Girl Next Door Type

I kind of thought although I don't find her pretty but getting a girlfriend that looks like her is fine with me. So well maybe she's new in show business but she acts rather naturally and I kind of think that she and Rainie Yang play a pair of friends rather well. As for Wish to See You Again, I think she was just great there. Why? Well, although she doesn't really act that well yet but she tries to keep herself naturally without doing anything irritating on-screen making her a likable character.

Also she's among a few Chinese who can speak English well because she's studied in America for some time. I kind of think that she makes a good hostess for non-Chinese speaking-English speaking people who'll one day plan to visit either China or Hong Kong.

Comments

  1. Well, her niche is to play the unglamorous "girl next door" who is very within reach.

    I don't quite understand the "hostess" part. Are you suggesting that she should look for another career?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not really. I think she can make a great hostess if need be.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment