The First Time I Saw Song Hye Kyo's Serious and Funny Sides

The first time I got introduced to Song Hye Kyo was when I watched the tragic drama Autumn in My Heart where her character died from leukemia. I pretty much got carried away with all her crying, I asked myself whether or not she got dehydrated from all her acting. So I admit, I didn't like the whole script because it was too tragic. Then again, sad endings are a reality.

However when Full House came, a different side of her was shown and her chemistry with Rain Bi was really fun to watch. I mean, she showed a very WACKY side of her. Sadly though, I got biased with Full House because her character Han Jie Eun had to suffer to make the audience laugh- from losing her house because of her two fair-weathered friends, her rush marriage to an ill-tempered husband Lee Young Jae (Rain's character) and all that. Fortunately she triumphed in the end and managed to tame her ill-tempered husband to save their marriage.

Comments