Just Some Interesting Rin Takanashi Photos I Found As of June 28, 2012

I was doing Google with her name in Chinese characters and not her Japanese name spelled out in English to find other photos not available while just using the search keywords "Rin Takanashi".  Well I just thought whether or not she is really half-Chinese or perhaps, half-white as the other half of her being Japanese.  Regardless I just love these photos.  

Rin Takanshi endorsing some chocolate pudding I presume...

Just a funny expression... hmmm I wonder why all the characters there are written in Chinese instead of Japanese?!

Quite a lovely pose for a lovely woman...

Hey I want a drink too... no wait you can have it!  Hmmm...

Staring upward... hmmm I wonder what DVD is this?

Rin Takanshi looking problematic... is Spike from Power Rangers Samurai up to no good?

Just quite a standard day but not very fond of her skirt design here. :P

Just a simple smile for a pretty girl like her...

It's quite one of those dresses I admire in women.

The school girl look for Rin Takanashi.  Who is it at her left?

Going geek mode but still very pretty Rin Takanashi.

Promoting her 2010 calendar...

She had just turned 22 in this photo.

Quite a lovely stare into nowhere.... PEACE!

A new shot with Suzuka Morita... has their bond been closer than previous Toku stars?

Just a little bit of a forest thought...

Sideview beauty...

Hmmm I wonder what she's thinking about...

At some Tokusatsu event but what?  Hmmm... so I guess even after she found better success but she still cherishes Tokusatsu.

Screenshot from "Like Someone in Love".

A very hot autograph picture of Rin Takanashi.

Just being plain childlike and FUNNY!!!!

Comments