Them Really Stupid Celebrity Rumors

JVKV member Ken Chu once stated, "Well rumors are harmful.  Do not believe everything you read on the Internet or any media."  I remembered the time I used to buy F4 related stuff before it became JVKV since F4 was the very reason why I started watching Chinese entertainment.


Tabloids and some non-credible entertainment magazines can be the very big source of rumors that's why I don't use them as sources.  It's as bad as a Super Sentai fan who uses the Dynaman parody dub as a source or worse since it involves real people.  It just happened that some of these could cause serious relationship distortions and privacy distractions.  Dating rumors and others can really destroy relationships or images the actors or actresses stand for.  I would say it is okay to speculate but stating a speculation as a fact is uncalled for.  I mean Vic Chou was rumored to have dated Angela Zhang out of a rumor as well. =P


Just because of some pictures seem to suggest something.  I remembered the rumor of Ryota Ozawa being linked to Mao Ichimichi even if there is really no basis or maybe the people dating just looked like them. Another is the picture above might want to try and link Tori Matsuzaka with Rin Takanashi even if I don't see it above.  I mean, let's just face it that the actor Kazunori Inaba had some pictures with Kanako Maeda but there was nothing to prove they used to date long, long ago!  Or some can even say it was written in their personal blogs, blah.... I wonder what planet they are in?!  In fact, I later realized that former actor Kotaro Tanaka (who played Red Hawk in Jetman) was later confirmed he didn't marry former actress Rika Kishida after many years I bought that story... thanks a lot Shougo for confirming how IMDB can be so Inaccurate Movie Database!


Besides this picture might make you say, "Hey Vic Chou is dating Erika Toda!"  Blah!  It turned out to be that was a screenshot from the Tea Fight movie.  That really happens a lot!  Or this...


Just because the two are sitting together doesn't mean they are dating.  Sometimes there is just the "on-screen" chemistry, nothing more.


Dating rumors can even surface to greater horizons.  I've read in some unreliable media that Hiroki Aiba is dating an American.  Then it could go to even dumber if they suddenly tried to tie him up with just anybody they can think of.  Wild mass guesses can never be facts.  I mean really, couldn't they just wait for his official word?  I wouldn't be surprised if they suddenly will try to link him with Brittany Pirtle, Ciara Hanna or just any blonde girl... maybe even try to link him with Jeanette McCurdy which would be nothing more than a series of fabricated rumors and stupid speculations!  Besides, I might not even get surprised if Tori Matsuzaka will get rumored to have a Filipino girlfriend (which there's no proof whatsoever) or maybe even an American girl.  Hmmm then you might end up having nothing more than fan pairing as well or maybe even say so and so is dating anybody.  All I can say is NEVER take speculations as facts!


Paternity rumors can be very harmful in the world of show business.  I mean, there's been a lot of speculations of who Jerry Yan's father is and maybe they're probably going to speculate one person after the other including senior actor Qin Han.  Another speculation was on Cecilia Cheung's son whether or not Lucas was the son of Edison or of her ex-husband Nicolas which again is very uncalled for.  Sometimes just because somebody looks like someone does not automatically mean they are related!  I mean, my mom's late father resembles Jackie Chan's father but that doesn't mean they are related... and that I am related to Jackie Chan!  There are always lookalikes in real life who aren't related to each other like my maternal grandfather looks like Charles Chan, Jackie Chan's father but they are definitely not related!  The lookalikes can sometimes be shown that they are not the person alleged to be in that scene!


One could consider misinformation.  I remembered how Jackie Chan was said to have died but it turned out to be senior actor Alan Tang, one of my mom's favorite actors who died.  Besides, official word always confirms whether or not a person is still dead or alive.

As said, take everything you hear with a grain of salt because not doing so can lead to a lot of trouble thanks to misinformation!

Comments