My Dream Love Team #1: Jerry Yan and Liu Yi Fei


Well I think if Jerry Yan has Qin Han's type of charm, I think Liu Yi Fei has Brigitte Lin's type of charm and also Liu Xue Hua's type of charm.  In fact, they are my ideal match-up (on screen) even if they have a difference of 10 years, Jerry Yan being older and Qin Han was 11 years older than Liu Xue Hua. After all Jerry Yan was first paired with Tracy Chou who was at least seven years younger than he was. So either they remake any classic Qiong Yao based movies or make their own script for these two.

Just my thought Jerry Yan and Liu Yi Fei might have the same kind of chemistry as Qin Han and Brigitte Lin had in their much younger days. I think any of the greater classics like "Red Dust", "Zai Shui Yi Fang" or any of them could do good for a remake with my dream team. Then hopefully Brigitte Lin can be cast as Liu Yi Fei's mother, Liu Xue Hua as Jerry's mother and Qin Han as Jerry's father.

Comments