My Reaction to Donnie Yen Spending Time With Kids After Traveling the World

Well I finally read this news from HK Top Ten that Donnie Yen will spend time with his kids after traveling the world.  Now here's my reaction to it.  I would really say that the whole idea is indeed awesome to catch up with his children, in order to avoid incidents like Jackie Chan to Jaycee Chan (sadly Jaycee Chan may be banned for life for all we know).  

Knowing that he was rarely together with his children (apparently his son from the previous marriage is with him), I hope he will get more times to be with his children.  I mean, they are currently 19 for Jeff, ten for Jasmine and seven for James.  These kids will need some parental bonding and I hope he can take the family together.

Comments

  1. Donnie is doing right remaining close with his family. As long as he keeps doing that he'll perhaps not have to deal what Jackie had with Jaycee.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are right about it. Reading how Jaycee was, I really can't help but think that he must have had a bad childhood leading to the incident today... though I don't justify smoking weed either.

      Delete

Post a Comment