Jun Matsumoto To Marry Mao Inoue on August 2015?


Well I guess here's one pairing I wanted to come true, it has become real.  According to Arama Japan, they will get engaged at the end of the year.  So I do expect fanboy tears here too.  So what's the big deal?  They met in the set, got paired on-screen and fell in love in real life.  So it's confirmed they are dating but are they already ready to tie the knots for real?

Mao Inoue is 27, Jun Matsumoto is 31.  So at this point, it would be advantageous for Mao Inoue to be married at 27 compared to Ayumi Kinoshita and Nao Nagasawa who married at 30.  Well Nao Nagasawa is pregnant, Ayumi Kinoshita had given birth... in the case of Mao Inoue, tying the knot next year is a better advantage.  I mean, they could easily have more children if they want to.  On the other hand, I think is marriage may answer one speculation I want to always know.


Is Mao Inoue related to Tokusatsu writer Toshiki Inoue?!

Comments