My Imaginary "Onee-San" (Older Sister) Nao Nagasawa


What was funny was although I watched Super Sentai again because I was attracted to Ayumi Kinoshita's and Nao Nagasawa's appearance but I soon ended up imagining one of them as my big sisters. In the case of Nao, I really wanted to imagine her as a big sister that I'll never have and in extension her husband and her son will be the the brother-in-law and nephew I'll never have.

Now I haven't seen much of Hurricanger but I'll admit her fight scenes are impressive whenever I see them, so I am not surprised she's also done some really badass stunts. I just imagined that what if she was family instead of just an actress I admire for her ability? I would always think of her as a sister, the sister I'll never have.


I guess watching Meteor Garden and seeing the late Mary Hsu acting as Tsubaki Doumyouji (Dao Ming Zhuang) made me imagine Nao Nagasawa as the actress fit to play the role and two, she would make that badass older sister. When I saw her guest role in Kamen Rider Fourze (and I dismiss her rather ridiculous role in Kamen Rider W), I was impressed she carried out a lot of action even if she was just a guest star. I could imagine her storming into my house, pinning her foot on my neck and telling me to straighten up. I always imagined her as our family's firstborn child misplaced and lost in Japan.


What made me happier was to hear her wedding bells were coming soon. I ended up imagining myself as part of that entourage but sadly, I never was. As said, she's that big sister I'll never have. =P

Comments