Nao Nagasawa's Family Life Inspires To Still Support Tokusatsu In Some Way?


It's been four years ago since Nao Nagasawa tied the knot and became a Toku mom. That didn't stop her from supporting Tokusatsu huh? I admit, just looking at her recent updates, she has a son and a daughter (complete circle while I wish they'll produce more children). Honestly, I still want to whine (in part) to why she's not my onee-san or older sister.


Yup, she's a family woman now and she's got her son and her mini me with her. But that hasn't stopped her from supporting heroes in spandex. Also, the "mature" idiots may call her husband childish all you want but I believe he still support his wife's legacy in spandex.


I admit, I'm somewhat jealous of her and all the people in this picture. They're all 80s babies and not ashamed to admit they do still like Super Sentai. I may no longer like it as much as I used to (and as said, there's always other new school stuff worth checking out) but still WTF... I don't see any reason why I can't enjoy the latest stuff. These guys took me out of my shell (at least indirectly) for more than once. She's a mom now but she managed to find time to be with her fellow fans.

As said, I may already be "moving on" with other new stuff like new school K-Drama but it doesn't mean I have fully withdrawn from Tokusatsu.

Comments